Sunday, May 18, 2014

The American Way

I am so humbled by the outpouring of support from all over the places over the past weeks.  Oddly I am now in a much better place where creativity, ingenuity, professionalism, and hardwork can be appreciated and rewarded, as this is the American Way, and what my parents bought me and my brother and sister across the Pacific Ocean for.

I am now more resolved than ever that my mission is to help good people succeed.  My vision is to unleash the power of human resources and turn an organization from good to great.  This is my passion and what gets me up early in the morning.

Everyone should know that there are many good, honest, talented, and hardworking people at Metro.  All they wanted is to have a place where they can do a good job without the fear of retribution or reprisal.  This is fundamentally American.  Metro will become a great organization if this condition is met.  My whole hearted, best wishes to Metro and the good, hardworking people within it.

No comments:

Post a Comment